September 26, 2008

Bills... Anyone?

So, with moving across the country, it takes a little time for all your bills to show up.

And most people check theirs online, ya know, as so payments are not late.
mmmhmmm.
Yea, with the dial up connection and my life seemingly to be unraveling with a barage of texts, emails, and an endless aray of job interviews... I over-looked looking up when and how much my bills were.
Silly, I know.
Careless, yea, that too.

All are past due.
AND I don't have a hard copy, I just looked it all up. And let me tell you.

THOSE ARE NOT A PRETTY SET OF NUMBERS!

So.
Before I go into this next interview, I set here, in a financial state of panic, not really sure of what to do... I might run to the self-help section of the library and cry.
No one will find me there, and maybe I could learn how to pull this stuff together... I gal can hope right?

But instead, I will chalk this one up to my own careless-ness and un-awareness. It was my mistake, these are my bills.

oooopps?
yea, BIG oops.

Just another day in the life of someone TRYING to get their life back together when the economy, is like it is.
YES!!

There is my answer, blame the economy!

No comments: