September 29, 2008

Another Day

OK... so once again, I find myself.
I was slightly to the left of where I left myself the time before... Don't you hate when that happens?

Moving on.

Its been a really fun weekend... with the paying of bills, the losing of my wallet AND its magical return to me by a really nice person, and finally a second interview with a company I am really excited about.
Also, I decided, I don't spend enough time with me... So what do I decide to do?
I trim down my life.

I moved away from things that were distracting me, and taking my time away from myself and my never ending quest to find "desirable" employment. And now, after this mornings ordeal with the cell phone company, I think, all in all, it was the best thing I could have done for myself.

You can NOT convince me otherwise.
Sorry. Actually, no, I'm not sorry. This had to be done... And I didn't see a better solution. And I don't frankly care how high your IQ is, or how many other "better solutions" anyone could come up with.
I am right. You are wrong.

Now, with that out of the way, today the second interview went really well. And I am supposed to hear from them tomorrow. So, I'm crossing my fingers and PRAYING that this will be my well shined shoe in the door back into the writing arena. And, if it's not...

Then it's not.
I'll cross that bridge if it comes to it.

No comments: