October 28, 2010

No... Really, relationships are complicated

After watching all the TV I can stand... I decided, relationships are NOT for TV.
I mean seriously, the Jersey Shore people swapping sloppy seconds... the Sister Wives trying to make their lives normal... Seriously.

REAL relationships are not meant to be on TV.
The silver screen sure... who doesn't love a good Rom-Com. or a good One-that-got-away.
I digress.

What I am trying to say, is that I feel the real intimacies of REAL relationships need not be broadcast-ed for all to see. I mean, really... Rachel Zoe's fear of getting fat from getting pregnant and seeing he husband pretty much BEG for a baby? Did we need to see those character flaws. I prefer to remember my RZ as the Starbux toting bug eye wearing waif that she was. And her husband, as well... her husband, not a baby crazed man.

No one wants to see the fights esp. the stupid ones over what to have for dinner or who left their contacts in the sink instead of rinsing them down the drain.

Admittedly, I briefly blogged about MY relationship. I realize now... That could have been done better, or not at all.

So, in my search for info on this... I found charts... WAY better than information.




Charts taken from here

No comments: