October 20, 2008

Thinking...

My sleep sched is a wreck!
I mean, it's my own fault for not doing important things like going to bed at a decent time. But so what, you only live once (that we know of) and you can sleep when you're dead, right? Right. So yea, going to bed before 1am is overrated, and frankly, I feel, unproductive.
I am sure this would change if my time was not divided up between doing nothing and working on my freelance writing projects.
And, this weekends zombie movie extravaganza probably did not help any. But hey, how often do you get to dress like a goth kid and then mega-morph into a zombie (ok for me, just this once). It was a blast! So fun. I was only an extra, but then had the privilege of being in charge of doing zombie make-up and costume fixes.
I was very much a Jane of all trades on the set.
I hope I get the make up credit... if not, oh well...
I will MOST definitely post a link if not the whole thing via youtube here.

Moving on....
actually no, there isn't much to move on to... just me being me.

I write, I photograph... and that's really all there is.

No comments: